Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My fwiend, Jack

Rock climbing
Spiderman
Ready for the beach!

It was such a beautiful spring day, Jack & I went to try out a new park down the road from my house.
I think three and a half might be the perfect age for the playground and the camera. On the way he said "your my fwiend, Giggi. And PawPaw is my Daddy's fwiend." "Yes" I said "And PawPaw is your daddy's, daddy." He said "mmmm." Deep thoughts for a three year old. We had a great time, the hardest part was getting him to leave, which required the promise of a sonic coke! It's the little things that make a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing like a day at the park with Jack and the Sonic coke!!! Aren't we blessed!
Hugs!

Lynn said...

TOO TOO SWEET to have a fwiend like Giggi and Jack. I love that! He is such a thinker and I know he keeps you all laughing. Don't you wonder what kind of personality Sam will have and all the antics he'll be up to? Love you and see you Sunday. BE CAREFUL. Don't you and Mindy get to talking and you get lost.