Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to Nana!


I have the best mom in the world and today is her birthday!

Everything I ever needed to know I learned at her feet.
Like you should always buy Jergen's lotion, Joy dishwashing soap, make your bed and your whole room instantly looks better... I could go on and on with important lessons. But most of all she has taught me the true meaning of loving unconditionally. She might purse her lips at you, but she'll always love you. Bad grades, bad friends, fights with your sisters (only one or two! haha!), she'll always be there to love you and pick up the pieces. She loves so much that I know it sometimes hurts & keeps her awake at night thinking of her babies, grandbabies, and great-grandbabies. She lives her most important lesson-- she is a model of Christ's love and grace to all of us, and to everyone she meets. And we all love her sooooo much, too! Happy Birthday Mom! You'll always be my best girlfriend!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

THAT IS THE TRUTH.....couldn't have said it better sissy. And, by the way I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG LOOK. You are getting way fancy pants. LOVE YOU