Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Samuel Ray Pinson




Here are some photos of the sweetest, tiniest little thing you've ever seen. He is just so precious & amazing all the doctors & nurses with how well he's doing. His nurse tonight said "he doesn't realize what a tiny thing he is, he thinks he's big". He's still breathing on his own, hasn't needed an IV, & is feeding well through his NG tube. He's our little answer to all those prayers! Thank you, Lord!!! We trust the Lord to continue growing him & blessing him with health & strength, for we know God has great plans for Samuel.

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalm 139:13-14

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have never met, but I ran across your blog while updating mine (by just pushing "NEXT BLOG" button) and I look forward to reading more of your sweet Sammy's updates.

Congratulations to the new family. Baby will be in my prayers.

Christine Curry

Ashley said...

He is too precious.

Love you all.

Lynn said...

He is a tough little buggar. Runs in the family. He is amazing and I just want to hold him so bad, like you do! Hopefully, you will get to before long. Love yall!

Unknown said...

I love clicking over here and seeing photos. I am having a hard time loading them onto my blog. But, the top one is my favorite. Our little Samuel...so loved and so prayed for!
Pappy, Uncle Brad and Jack have gone to the fish pond in Watauga to throw in a few reels. Jack has his "Lightning McQueen" rod and reel and Pappy was trying to show him how to put the hook and float, etc. on. He looked at the worms and said...YUCKY! Oh, well, he is excited! Hugs to you today!

Hollie Reese said...

He is one tough cookie! We will keep praying!

jody said...

What a precious boy! I am amazed with how wonderful he looks--he doesn't even look like a preemie except for the fact that he's so tiny! We wish we were there to love on all of you. We are still praying for the whole family. Love, JoJo

Shelly said...

I LOVE the pictures! The giganto-paci is a hoot! He doesn't look that tiny until you see pictures like that. Praying the Lord will continue to strengthen his little body so he can GO HOME!!! Love you all---

Ashley said...

What a sweetie!! I love his fuzzy hair! We're continuing to pray for everyone, for health, sleep, and strength. In the blink of an eye lil Samuel will be coming over to Giggi's house for sleepovers (how fun)!!

Linda said...

What a precious baby!!!!! So glad to hear how great things seem to be going. Congratulations to you all. Love you, Linda L.

Elizabeth Miller said...

We are praying for your family! Let us know if we can do anything for you!!!
Elizabeth