Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Big Day Is Almost Here!!!

For all of you dear people who have watched & prayed & prayed with us some more these past 4 or 5 months, tomorrow morning Christine will be checking in to the hospital to be induced. It seems so hard to believe that after all the shots to stop contractions that they will actually be giving her something to start some!!! So please join us in praying for her & Baby Sam once again. She is 33 weeks tomorrow, so he will be 7 weeks early. We expect him to be a little over 4lbs. We know he is a strong little fighter, as he reminds his mommy regularly with big strong kicks. We know that your prayers have made a huge difference in getting her to this point. At one point in the hospital we weren't sure if she would be able to get to 28 or 30 weeks. So please pray for things to go well for Christine & Sam, for the doctors & nurses, and all the people God is putting in place for us tomorrow. We are excited to share with you tomorrow when we have really big news to share!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I am on stand by. Cell phone is charged. I can't wait and I know you are all excited, exhausted and scared. There are angels fluttering the house tonight. Baby Sam is on his way. I love you all. Give Tine a big kiss and tell her she is one of the bravest troupers I know. Tell Matt he is extraordinary, tell Jack he is incredible. Tell Sam he is a miracle.

Unknown said...

It's almost hard to believe...we've watched this little one and his mommy fight for his life. As I left a little while ago, she was definitely nesting, trying to put things in cabinets, sorting things out...those little things you begin to do as you realize how your life will be so changed in the next 24 hours. I have loved taking this journey together with you, sweet friend, as difficult as it has been at times. I feel so many prayers guarding all of us tonight, and I truly feel the hand of God as I begin to ready myself for the next few days. Don't forget your pillow and toothbrush! See you in the morning!
Hugs!!!

Heather's House said...

Oh, prayers from the Sabs are on the way! We love you all so much and hope that tomorrow will be filled with joy. Please call and let us know how things are going. I will be thinking of you all...

Give Matt, Tine and Jack a kiss from us.

Ashley said...

I'll be waiting for a phone call. I'm so excited that Sam is almost here. I pray, pray, pray for everything to go great and hope that Christine gets a big sigh of relief when its all said and done.

I love you Fafa. You are amazing.

jody said...

We're praying! Our electricity went out last night for more than 3 HOURS so I missed your post...but we knew today was the day and we are so ready to hear some news. We love ya'll. jojo