Monday, June 18, 2007

He's Here!!!!!!!!

Baby Samuel Ray Pinson made his arrival this afternoon at 3:51. He weighed in at 3lbs.14oz. & is 16" long. He's very tiny, but very perfect. He is in the NICU, but is doing very well to be 7 weeks early. He's been breathing on his own and his oxygen level seems to be doing well. He may need to go in the incubator some to help regulate his body temperature. Please continue to pray for the next few days will be important ones for his breathing, eating, swallowing, and growing stronger. Christine is also doing well. Please continue to pray for her complete recovery also. Matt & Jack are excited & relieved, and very much in need of a good nights sleep. Thanks so so much for all of your prayers! Please keep them going! I pray God blesses you each tenfold for the prayers you have offered for us! Love you & hope to have some pictures to share soon!

6 comments:

jettybetty said...

I am so thankful he's here and Christine is doing well. I will keep praying for everyone! Thanks for the update.

Kate said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Sam! It's such a relief to have him here and healthy, and to hear that Tine is doing well too. I'll keep praying for them! Thank God for a good day yesterday!

Summer said...

YAY God! What an answer to prayers and I can't wait to see some pictures! Congratulations!

Lynn said...

I could NOT NOT sleep last night because I kept hearing your voice on the phone excited, worried, happy and exhausted. I am so grateful that everything is on it's way back to normal. What is normal my sissie? LOVE YOU ALL

Courtney said...

I can't wait to see him!!!! I'm so happy for all of you!

Ashley said...

PRAISE GOD!!! Congrats to you on this second beautiful and perfect grandbaby!! I know your heart rejoices in his birth and so do ours with you! We WILL keep our prayers circulating and for everyone to get as much rest as possible, love you! YEA, can't wait to meet the little man!