Saturday, January 24, 2009

Time is Flying!











It's hard to believe that Whitney's senior year is already over half over! I'm happy to say that I have officially begun her senior scrapbook, have finished 5 or 6 pages, and sorted through a ton of pictures! What a trip down memory lane! We've all changed a bit in her 18 years! Too bad I don't have a scanner, or I would share a few of those with you! I have a few more months to get it all together, and may have to plan a scrapbook trip with some of the other senior moms. I think that would be a fun way to get it done! After basketball season is over!

The Lady Cardinals are currently 6 wins, 1 loss in district play. This next week we'll have 3 home games, and two of them are really hard! Little stress! Say a little prayer that they'll do their best and not get hurt! I'm telling you this game gets rough! After that we'll have just a couple of away games and the regular season will be over. We'll see what happens next! They have worked so hard! It is so hard to believe that after all these years at the Cardinal gym, this will be our last week to have a child playing in it! Hope it ends on a high note! I'll keep all of my 3 readers posted!

5 comments:

jody said...

Here's two of your readers jumping right on the comments for you...Neena and JoJo couldn't believe you had a new post and we are proud to be the first ones to leave a "GO WHITNEY" cheer. Post a video of that girl...we want to see action shots. We love y'all...your sisters

christine pinson said...

i think Matt may still have a scanner that probably belongs to you guys...we need to bring that to you because we don't use it...good job on the scrapbook! i should come over and work on my baby books with you!(and you think YOU are behind!)

i can't believe that Whitney is so close to graduation...it makes me sound like such a dork but Matt has caught me crying about it on more than one occasion so i can't imagine what a mama's feelings are like! but more than our sadness in the closing of one chapter is excitement about watching the next chapter of her life begin...she is going to have SO MUCH FUN!

okay and i am still thinking we should take a little celebration trip...maybe a family one later, but i am talking about just a girls trip...wouldn't that be fun? we could get our nails done and go shopping and eat chocolate and watch movies that the boys would hate! maybe if we can't even really GO somewhere we could just get a hotel room at a place with a spa or something...i think that sounds fun and am ready to start planning it NOW!
i sure do love being a part of this family...it's great to feel so loved and to love another group of people as much as i love my own family.

Giggi said...

Oh Tine, I like your list of fun things to do! Let's plan it! I won't even make you scrapbook!

Unknown said...

I SO can't believe she is about to graduate. She was so young when we first met her and has grown up so much- in many ways. Love that girl! I'm the worst scrap-book keeper EVER. Haven't even started baby books for any of mine. I guess the blog will have to suffice for now. Don't envy you trying to get it done before she graduates, but I know it will be such a treasure for her to have when she leaves home.

Unknown said...

Wow - the year is flying by and it is hard to believe that Whitney is going to graduate. What sweet memories you will all be making in the next few months! I'll get the kleenex...hugs!