Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tagged

My dear friend Mindy tagged me, so here it goes:

4 things I did yesterday - Lots of laundry (almost got to the bottom of it!), worked on getting my house back to its non-holiday look (why can't I remember where things were before?), cleaned my utility room good (can you tell I have an exciting life?), Jack & Sam came over for a little while (the best way way to liven things up!).

4 things on my wish list - to do better this year with those big priorities (time with God, family, better care of ourselves, yeah, yeah....but really, I mean it!), to see my kids & grand kids grow in the Lord, and to be happy, healthy, safe, and watch their hopes & dreams come true (is that too much to expect?), scrapbook lovers to come to my aid (yes, I have a senior & a May deadline!), to enjoy this last Pinson child playing Cardinal's basketball & quit wringing my hands over it (why is this so stressful?).

4 favorite restaurants - El Rancho Grande, La Hacienda Ranch, Reposados, & I still love good old El Chico's. Could this have anything to do with my cholesterol? At least guacamole has some good cholesterol to add to the mix! These are 4 reasons those resolutions are so hard to keep! These and chocolate. I feel sabatoged.

4 favorite TV shows - I am an HGTV addict so I will count that as one huge show that could easily wreck your whole day, there's nothing better in the morning than the Today show & a big cup of coffee or two, The Office is always good for a laugh, and I'm ashamed to admit how many times a day I watch the news. Why? I can't explain it. I'm boring but I can't think of any more shows I'm that sure to watch.

4 people I tag - Heather, Ashley A., Ashley B., Allison. You go girls!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh sissy! You are exciting. Mindy tagged me too, so I guess I better go and get my list going. It'll be good to have a blog topic in the next day or two. It'll take me that long to come up with something. Come help me clean my utility room! It needs it. And, hey, you are going about this putting stuff back in the same place deal. Don't you watch Design on a Dime? Change stuff around every January. That's what I do. I move pictures and knicky knacks. It's like having new stuff when you get done! LOVE YOU

Ashley said...

O.k., I know I'm super belated in my tag response... so that will be my next post, promise! :) Enjoyed all your Christmas pictures and SO SO enjoyed our visit with you; thanks for always being the hotesses with the mostesses!!! May your 2009 be filled with MUCH health, joys, and blessings!!!