Saturday, May 31, 2008

Back again!


I hate to say it, but Tine went to the ER Thursday night & this time they decided to keep her. She feels awful & we would all appreciate your prayers, once again! I am hopeful that their doctor will give them a referral & they'll get insurance approval to go to someplace where they are more equipped to figure this whole medical mystery out. We are weary of seeing her suffer! They desperately need a break! They are a loving , talented couple & I long to see God's plans for them go forward without the hinderances of sickness, hospitals, bills, & setbacks. I believe that is God's will, too. They are His children & they have clung to Him & His strength throughout this ordeal. Whenever Christine is able, & even when she really doesn't feel up to it, she is up there on the praise team giving it all she has. Even though it completely exhausts her, she refuses to let Satan defeat her when she has the opportunity to praise God. It makes me well up to even think about it. Matt has amazed me continually by his ability to balance his time at her side, with the kids, keeping the house & yard up, and at his work. He is exhausted! I know the Lord has been the one carrying him, but also long to see him be past the trial & on to the testimony!!! Thanks for being our tireless prayer warriors for the last year & a half! We are blessed to be a part of God's family! How do others make it through the valleys? I'm so thankful for faith, family, & friends!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope & a future." Jeremiah 29:11

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Poor tine!

Praying for all you mentioned so that she can feel better once again!!

For a lack of a better saying...This medical mystery sucks.

Love you.

Lynn said...

GET ON THE PLANE, I say.. I just hate that she has to endure any of this. She has been a fighter and an example through it all. Most would blame God and just give up. But, not Tine. I am praying for that miracle doc to be waiting to receive her alongside the Great Physician who already has the answer. Keep us posted. Does Jack need to come to Camp Neena? Or Sam?

Unknown said...

Thank you for giving us some specific ways to pray for them! We are all so anxious to hear the praise and testimony when they are on the other side of this. I know that none are more anxious, though, than their family. Love you all.

Ashley said...

Oh, bless you all!! Ugh, my heart just sinks to hear that she's back in a hospital bed again! We're praying for answers and for doors to open and for MOUNDS of peace and support to surround you as you wait for those answers. Love you.