Thursday, May 31, 2007

School's Out For Summer





Did you used to sing that song on the last day of school? We are enjoying our change of pace! Whitney has already been to cheerleader camp. Next week she has basketball camp at our school, and then she'll be getting ready to head to Ruidoso for her mission trip. She's a busy girl, but she loves every minute of it. Jack is keeping me busy, & keeping me laughing. Today we took Whitney to have some cheerleader pictures made, and when we pulled up to the place he thought the shopping center looked a lot like CiCi's pizza. He said "mmm, pizza, games, & activities". Guess where we went next! He has learned to use the mouse on the computer all by himself, & will sit & play games on playhouse disney as long as we will let him. That's where he picked up the games & activities phrase. He's a hoot. I think Christine is feeling better, but won't really feel good for a few more weeks. That's when they are planning to go ahead & induce her! Talk about the light at the end of the tunnel! She has been through a lot, and we are all anxious for her to feel good & of course we can't wait to meet little Sam! Matt is working like a dog to finish things up & unpack at their new house so he can get his little family all settled in. Kyle is now in Germany. He called tonight & is having a great time. They are spending the night tonight in a castle. How fun! I hope he is taking lots of pictures! I am going to try to post some of the pictures I have taken of my summer. So far, Denton is as far as I've made it! We'll have some more exciting pics coming up!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

MMM..Pizza, Games and Activities!! HA HA! He should be the slogan guy for CiCis Pizza.

Glad Christine is feeling a tad better. Hope it continues.

How fun for Kyle to be in Germany! I'm jealous!

You need to come down and visit...I'll meet you in Smithville.

Oh, and Whitney reminds me of myself when I was her age. HA!

Lynn said...

Sissy.....how in the world do you have time to do anything? Much less call your sister? I totally understand. You have TOO many activities. HA. I'm glad that Jack continues to amaze and entertain. Mostly, I am glad Tine is better. It is a light at the end of the tunnel. As for Kyle? He is just full of adventure. I wish Matt would post some pics of their house. I can't wait to see it. I plan to come after Jaxon's born. Maybe on my way home from there. LOVE YOU

Hollie Reese said...

Jack is so lucky to have you! I am glad Christine is feeling a little better! Only a few more weeks! We need to get together this summer!!

Heather's House said...

Looks like yall are having a fun and busy summer like us! I am SO glad school is out. I bet yall are having fun in your pool...can I come over?? :)

Miss you and I loved your pics. Jack is getting so big!

Love you

Ashley said...

I LOVE what Jack said, I laughed out loud!! I just love the pure joy and innocense that comes from the toddler phase! Looks like ya'll are stay'in busy! I'm checking out eveyone's blogs tonight since there's something wrong with mine and I can't post right now?? Hope to send updates soon!