Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Go Lady Cards!!!

One more basketball season for the Whitster!

2nd place in the University of St. Thomas Tournment in Houston,

lost to Houston Westbury.

Whitney is holding the trophy, which is hard to see since it is clear! We really did get one!

They played a great 1st tournament, and we had a fun weekend in Houston.

Uncle Rand & Aunt Jane



Thanks to our Houston fans for braving the traffic to come to the game! Your traffic makes ours look rural!


It was so fun having all of you there!




Macy, Reid, & Heather

Go Cardinals!




3 comments:

jody said...

Go Cards! I want a schedule! I can't wait to see her play again. Thanks again for letting us crash at your house. You are the best hostess in the world. And tell your great husband thanks for coming to my rescue. Love y'all...jojo

Heather's House said...

Yeah!! That was so much fun. Thanks for taking us to dinner...yummy! :? Tell Whitney I am glad she gets her basketball skills from me. HAHAHA! Love you!

Hollie Reese said...

I wish we would have known! We would have come!