Thursday, October 25, 2007

Super Jack

Did you ever wish you could be super? Well, you can. All you need is a cape. Believe me, I spent a good part of my afternoon with a green baby blanket tied around my shoulders, and now I am "Super Giggi". It's awesome. If you're a baby, sorry you have to wait. You're too little. Well, maybe for a few minutes if your daddy or someone can fly you around a little bit but that's all. And if you have a super memory, this picture may remind you of another super in the family, about 25 years ago. He had an almost identical pair of jammies which were worn to a shred! I think it's genetic.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my.....how I need a shot of SUPER JACK. What a wonderful imagination our children have. I wonder where they got it? I remember 3 little girls that used to have pretty good imaginations too. I mean, who else used to have a public library in their garage? Love you guys..and you are SUPER GIGGI in my book.

Giggi said...

Ha Ha. I remember when Mom made us return all the money to the kids we had charged library fines to.

jody said...

Where is Super Matt in the picture?...I think a father and son super hero team would be wonderful. Of course, the mom is Super Giggi...I want a picture of you in the green blanket...hahaha...Love, JoJo

Unknown said...

He IS Super Jack, isn't he? I have enjoyed spending some good quality time with him these past few days - something I have been lacking for quite a while. And super mommy Christine seems to be feeling better and stronger each day! Can't wait to Mickey Jack on Wednesday night! (And of course, Punkin Sam!)
Hugs!

Ashley said...

What a cutie!! And how he's growing; he looks so much like Matt! What a fun Giggi you are wearing your "Wonder Giggi" cape!!! Sounds fun, we want to come play too! :) Can't wait to see you guys over the Holidays!