Thursday, September 13, 2007

Home Again, Home Again Jiggedy Jig

Matt says I always said that when we pulled in the driveway. I really don't remember it, but can't deny it being true! But for the best home again news, Christine came home from the hospital on Tuesday. She is slowly recuperating & resting at home! Praise God! He is good all the time! I really can't wait to see her well enough to stand before the church & sing her solo,
"You are God Alone". She has modeled His unshakable nature through these difficult days & what a great testimony to our faithful God it will be to hear her sing it again. "In good times & bad, you are on your throne, you are God alone. You're unchangeable, you're unshakable, you're unstoppable that's what you are. You are on your throne. You are God alone." I will be boohooing in my pew. They might have to call the paramedics for me! I have to look no further than sweet, perfect baby Samuel to realize that God has heard & answered many, many of our prayers. No further than the way he has held Matt up by his power, & how precious to see our church family rally around him daily at work. Praise God for his job at church. No further than sweet Jack adjusting to constant change & entertaining us all the way. We are blessed & I KNOW that God who has begun a good work will carry it through to completion. He has great plans their family & he will love hearing her solo best of anyone! Praying & believing for her good health!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

You let me know when she is singing and I'm in the pew with you. Really! I can't wait until she is feeling that great. So glad she's home. Love you guys.

NanaWhitfield said...

It really is wonderful news. You are right God answers prayers. we love all of you and we know how great it must feel for you to have Christine home. I will be there to hear her sing, too.
Love to all. Nana

Unknown said...

Love this post! I agree, it will be so great to hear her sweet voice again! Praying that the Lord renews her strength and gives those vocal cords some stretch and she be up there again before we know it!
Love and hugs!